Permanent Full-Time Captains
We are currently searching for qualified Captains to join our team.
The Captain is responsible for the safety of the crew and any contractors, protection of the environment, the vessel and its cargo and has the overriding authority to make decisions with respect to safety and pollution prevention and to request the Company’s assistance as may be necessary.
Candidates must possess:
- Master, Near Coastal or Master Mariner (preferred) issued by Transport Canada
- STCW Certificates
- Marine Medical issued by Transport Canada
- Advanced Oil Tanker Training
- Canadian passport or permanent residence status
- General Operator’s License (GOC)
- Ship Security Officer
If you are interested in a rewarding career with Algoma Central Corporation please send your resume to email@example.com and include “Captain Tanker” in the subject line of your email.
Algoma Central Corporation encourages application from designated group members identified under the Federal Employment Equity Act. We wish to thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.